WEBSTORE SHIPPING POLICY
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Orbit Sports website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on 041 4871063.
6. Delivery costs may change at any time, but will not affect a user who has already paid for delivery. Due to the ‘bulkiness’ of some of our products, we will need to give you a delivery quote before you make certain purchases – however, we deliver at inexpensive, ‘unmatched’ non-volumetric rates to all main centres. We courier nationwide.
7. Once you agree to/accept a quote, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies, are limited by our terms & conditions. Ensure that you do not make any purchases unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for a purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood Our Terms and Conditions.
8. We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
9. On finalising your order, you must indicate whether the order should only be delivered to you – OR – you can specify the authorized person’s name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
10. Undeliverable packages: Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this happen, we will make every effort to contact you, however, any additional costs will be for your account.
11. The recipient of the parcel will be requested by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel has been received undamaged and in good condition.
12. All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please contact us.
13. In the unlikely event that the parcel is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
a. Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
§ breakages, and/or
§ damages and/or
§ items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted, with both parties co-signing.
b. Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for returning the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
14. Own courier: If you are organising your own courier to collect your order, please wait until you receive the email before arranging the pick-up. We will not be responsible for any charges you may incur if your courier arrives before your order is ready.
15. We recommend having your goods delivered to an address where it is most likely to have someone available to check and sign for the delivery. Please do NOT use a P.O. Box or Post Net Suite for your delivery address. Please note, it is not always possible for a courier company to call you before delivering goods. Ensure the correct postal code is used when adding your shipping details.
16. Incorrect Product(s) Delivered: In the event of an incorrect product delivered to you, you must notify us within 24 (twenty four) hours of such delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The collection of the incorrect product delivered will be arranged at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated the return, the delivery of the correct product will be arranged as soon as possible (if the correct product is available) or credit will be passed to your account or a refund, if that is your preference.
17. Orbit Sports Manufacturers reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.